Looking for an MGA body, details

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for an MGA body, details
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:25:57 -0700
I got a few more details from Gary...

----- Forwarded message from Editorgary@aol.com -----

From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:02:20 EDT
Subject: Re: Renting garage space
To: lrc@red4est.com

In a message dated 5/1/03 1:38:25 AM, lrc@red4est.com writes:

> Any particular specifics? Are you looking for body? body and frame?
> roadster? coupe? pricerange?

Body style changes on MGAs were very subtle, so doesn't matter. Looking for
any donor MGA. Frame/chassis/drivetrain/suspension is all right. Body panels
are smooshed, especially front fenders, doors, hood, and rear fenders.
Shroud/inner body questionable; won't know for sure if its recoverable until
they get the fenders off, but a complete body would be good, and a complete,
but engine-less, car would be even better.

Cheers
gary

----- End forwarded message -----

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.