OT: Lack of oil pressure in 260Z

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Lack of oil pressure in 260Z
From: "Den's E-mail" <dbuster@integraonline.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 20:15:00 -0500
Many thanks to all who offered suggestions on our pressure-less 260Z engine.
Using an electric drill and a long rod, we were able to spin the oil pump
quickly enough so that we were getting oil to squirt out of the oil filter
mounting area and out of the holes in the camshaft. So now we're comfortable
that we have oil pressure, even tho the gauge still doesn't register. Thanks
again.
Dennis
'71 Midget
'74 Datsun 260Z that my son swears will run before school is out