Re: SU Carb. overflow mount ('63)

To: Menno Meijer <menno.meijer@ict.nl>
Subject: Re: SU Carb. overflow mount ('63)
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 20:30:19 -0500
    The pipes clip to the engine mounts on the late models.  Your engine
mounts are different, so don't buy the mount.  The earlier pipes are
held by a clip that is retained by a small bolt that screws into a
tapped hole in the block located just above the oil pan and just behind
the front engine mount.

   You want to make your bend in the steel line on the rear carb down to
bottom of the heat shield and then forward to above the bracket and down
to match the front line.

Cheers,

   CR