Re: Fuel Tank & Vents, MGB

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>, Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank & Vents, MGB
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:19:52 US/Mountain
Removing the tank vent/recovery system should not be difficult.  Moss does
have good pictures under fuel system/emmission.  You do need to block
off/seal off the vent line, as well as using a vented cap.  At that point
it would make sense to also remove and/or disconnect/plug anything that
the canster lines go to (mostly carbs).  You should be able to remove the
anti-run-on valve too (which should no longer be needed).

Phil Bates
'67 MGB
'58 MGA