Re: Fuel Tank & Vents, MGB

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank & Vents, MGB
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:40:50 -0400
I understand the value of evaporative emissions recovery as well as PCV
systems, especially regarding their negligible effect on operation.  But my
issue is that I'm missing the plumbing under the hood, and independently, I
think the top of the fuel tank is perforated.  I have another tank that I
believe to be sound, and it is non-vented (from an older B, circa 1965 or
66 or so).

Less related, my 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 PU has no air pump; I wonder if it
depends on a system similar to your truck?