Re: Glass Pack Muffler

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "Dave Ciaccio"
Subject: Re: Glass Pack Muffler
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:34:59 -0500
Speaking of mufflers..............I will be converting the ZS system in our
79B to HIF's this summer. I like the sound of the exhaust system on the 67
which is a single muffler at the rear with a resonator. If I put a single
muffler on the 79 does it matter where in the system it is mounted?
Thanks,
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG