Re: Glass Pack Muffler

To: "Phillip Erikson" <perikson2@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Glass Pack Muffler
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 21:50:41 -0500
Phillip,
The 67 has a single muffler (I don't think it is a glasspack, but it's about
18" long and flattened to about 3" in depth) that is installed about 4 feet
back from the downpipe. The resonator (I'm not sure if this is what it';s
called) is installed at the end of the tailpipe.It is chrome, about 15
inches long and 3-4" in diameter. Inside it has a sleeve that has a bunch of
holes in it (baffled?).
Monte