RE: Front Valance colors

To: "'Mike Lewellen'" <Mike.Lewellen@insightbb.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Front Valance colors
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:21:57 -0700
Mike:

AFAIK.  The front and rear were black.  All the original cars I have worked
on so far have been.  At the front they were usually black, rusty and bent.

Personally I prefer the front valence painted body color, and I am a fan of
the LE style spoiler.  I think it makes the rubber bumper car look a lot
more finished.

The last RBB car I was involved in was an 80, Bergundy (close to factory,
but not quite) with the LE spoiler and a pair of Cibie fog lights mounted
under the bumper below the turn indicators.  Even at stock ride height it
was a very pretty car.

Kelvin.