Re: THREE MAIN MGA NUTS

To: "Bud Krueger" <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: THREE MAIN MGA NUTS
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:53:43 -0500
    Wow, Thanks Bud One of the guys in the club up here in the north shore
told me those bolts were unobtainium except on another block. I didnt even
think to question him.

    One more question :  Its been so long that I disaasbled the block and I
cant remeber if there is a lock washer involved with this arrangement. The
mass catalog shows one but theres no #.

   I would think it doesnt but Im not sure. Do you or anyone on the list
know?

   Steve Devine
   Woburn Mass