Looking for a 1" front MGB swaybar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a 1" front MGB swaybar
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:38:05 -0700
Over the weekend I did a test installation, clamping a second swaybar
onto the 7/8" swaybar I have mounted on my MGBGT. While it's not a
scientific test, nor is it quantitative, subjectively, on public
roads, the car does feel better. As I've only driven this set up on
public roads I have no idea what it does at the limit (on the track)
but I now feel comfortable enough that stiffening up the front will
improve rather than worsen things, to look for a 1" swaybar.

Can someone point me to a good source for 1" front swaybars for MGBs?

I've poked around on a couple of the supplier websites and they're
pretty poor when it comes to listing what's available.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.