Re: Reverse Cross Country / MGB

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Reverse Cross Country / MGB
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:36:41 -0400
Adam's got a couple of friends coming along for the ride otherwise I would
have put a hitch on the B and picked up a light duty trailer for the ride
back.

I'm just in the door from the local Tuesday night cruise night. There were
500+ hot rods and classics in
 the Sears parking lot, Hickville, tonight. When I went to start the Midget
to leave, got crank but no start. Poked around and found coil had crapped
out. Quick fix but a reminder that these things happen.  I like the thought
of a support vehicle on these longer distance adventure drives.

Thanks for the suggestion, Safety Fast, David