Re: Reverse Cross Country / MGB

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: Reverse Cross Country / MGB
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:28:34 -0400
Gene,

We think alike. Got the radios, cell phones, AAA and Allstate Motor Club.
Also have lots of spares in the boot : points distributor, front wheel
bearings, radiator hoses, fan belt, lengths  of heater hose and fuel line,
brake hoses, oil hoses, coil, container of water, brake fluid, oil,  tire
plugs, 12V compressor, electrical wire and connectors,  alternator, water
pump and enough tools to repair almost any problem.

You may think the list to be over kill but I have done road side service
using very item listed. Most of the time the service was done on a car other
than my own.   Last year while in Dallas for MG 2002 I was an active
participant in the changing of a broken rear axle on a Midget in a parking
lot .

If all else fails, there is alway the NAMGBR Membership / Service
Recommendation list to fall back on.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch