Header paint revisited

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header paint revisited
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:12:29 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone again for the advice about header paint a
while back.  I met a guy at the show in Independence, Oh last week who owns
a company called Coastal Coating Services in Madison Ohio; he seemed like a
nice enough guy and definitely knew his stuff.  Today I dropped of my
headers for the V8 to have them coated inside and out in high temp satin
silver powder.  He is doing them for $180 and I will have them back in about
10 days.  If anyone is interested I'll send the results after I pick them up
next week.

I decided that for $180 it was easier to have him do the work, he will blast
the exterior and had a process that I have already forgotten the details for
to prep the insides of the pipes.  Couple that with a good warrantee and it
was an easy sale.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8