Quick trip to DC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Quick trip to DC
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:29:40 -0700
Due to circumstances, I had to make a trip to DC. I'll be doing the
tourist thing with my sister tomorrow, and plan on going to a swing
dance at the chevy chase ballroom tomorrow night. It looks like I'm
more or less free Saturday during the day (I'm planning on going to
the glen echo folk dance thing at least for late afternoon and the
dance saturday night).

If any of the listers would like to put a face to the crazy stories of
the supercharged MGB, get in touch with me, either send me email at
lrc@red4est.com or call my cell phone at 831-818-7729. I don't have
the car with me, but I do have the incar footage I shot on Sunday at
Sears Point (running the "NASCAR" configuration).  Unfortunately, I
can't seem to find footage of when I was playing with the X1/9. My oil
pressure was starting to go away, and I ended up backing way off on
the power and pulling off the track early that session.

If things work out for the worst, I may be looking for a "core"
crank. If you have one, preferably near Santa Cruz/San Jose, please
let me know. Does anyone have any experience going .030" under on
crank journals? I've heard both that it's a bad idea, and that it's
just fine.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.