RE: British Motoring

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Motoring
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:02:08 -0700
I don't want to load the board with marketing poop about the Moss MGB
Supercharger, but if anyone has questions I will try to answer them honestly
as an MGB enthusiast, not as a company dweeb.

I've got about 15 hours of seat time in the company 1973 MGB and sit next to
the guy that has the development 1976 system on his car.  I'm sold, so the
enthusiasm you see is real not moss manufactured hoopla.  I'm interested to
see how the blown car compares to my '65 B with Mike Brown modified cross
flow head and twin Webers.  But I have to wait until the garden is finished
before I can do that.

Kelvin.