Re: This year's Central Coast British Car Show

To: perikson2@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: This year's Central Coast British Car Show
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 02:36:30 EDT
Phil

This years Central Coast British Car Show will be held on July 20th, 2003.
For a downloadable PDF application and a map on how to get there visit our
website at >>www.ccbcc.org<< We will be featuring the incredible Aston Martin
as
the                                         Honored Marque of this years 13th
Annual Central Coast All British Car Show. Also, due to our having to rearrange
the manner in which we must park the cars     (with each car being given more
area to park & not worry about getting nicked