Re: Master Cylinder

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:19:54 -0700
I said "may" because I have an earlier type of MC, so I couldn't be sure it
would help in your case. Apparently not.

A lot of people find that removing the whole carrier with both MCs is the
easier way to do it. I personally prefer fiddling with fasteners in
constricted spaces to bleeding hydraulic systems, but I have smallish hands,
so YMMV.

on 6/2/03 4:29 AM, Stephen West-Fisher at steve@coastaldatasystems.com

--

Max Heim