Re: British Motoring

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: British Motoring
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:50:34 -0700
Kelvin,

I really think that we need to have a supercharger showdown. Perhaps
we can figure out how to have an autocross at one of the NASA
(http://www.nasaproracing.com) open track events. People could compete
in either/both an autocross style Solo II, and/or an open track
challenge style Solo I. To get enough people, we could open it up to
all MGs  and have clases for blown/naturally aspirated.

Or, I could just "call you out", you versus me, moss blower versus
hi-flow blower, on the track, door to door at the TC race at
Thunderhill next Labor Day:
http://www265.pair.com/tcscca/TC/tc03race.htm

Their "vintage" group is pretty mellow in what they'll let people run.

Do you think you could have your car together in time? That's my nomex
gauntlet lying at your feet.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.