new hood (bonnet) wanted near Chattanooga

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: new hood (bonnet) wanted near Chattanooga
From: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:55:59 -0400
Hello listers,
A friend asked me to help him find a new or used in good condition hood
(bonnet) for his 79 MGB. We live in the Chattanooga, TN area and the
closer to this area the better. He is aware of the availability of new
hoods but that's a last resort. Neither of us think that the local
junkyards would have much stuff like this, but we'll give them a shot
too. Anyone with any information can reply to me off-list at
wkilleffer@comcast.net.
Thank you,
-William Killeffer