Florida, here we come!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Florida, here we come!
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:49:02 -0400
Good Friends,
Will be signing off shortly for a time but only until we can get up and
running again in our new Florida home.
Not the easiest thing to do, leaving family and friends but somehow I
think we may be seeing more of them than ever before. The MG activity
down there is year round and jam-packed. This is a very good thing.
Been on this list since the beginning and plan on coming back. Computer
will be shut down this Thurs. night , then pack the car and head off
this weekend. The 3 MGs already down there and neighbors tell me there
are all sorts of restless noises from the garage.
Cheers,
Dave Houser