Re: Car names WAS: Animals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car names WAS: Animals
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:34:09 -0400
In a message dated 6/4/2003 3:55:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Sort of off the marble a bit..but, I recently heard that the "Big"
> Lamborghinis are named after famous fighting bulls. Those
> that won the bullfights and as
> a reward were allowed to live and breed.

If they won, they generally became hamburger; they certainly never fought again.

If you go to http://www.lp112.com/Lambo/IsleroWeb/Isleroindex.html
and look at the latest issue #10, you will see a picture about halfway down of
what happened to Islero, the bull that killed the bullfighter Manolete. I took
that a couple of years when I was at the bullfighting museum in Cordoba.

If you look at issue #9, the top car is the one I own. Sorry about the colour!

Bill