Re: Car names WAS: Animals

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car names WAS: Animals
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:49:00 -0700
I think that was Murano, which might mean something in Italian. Or not --
the Japanese marques seem perfectly happy making up nonsense words, or using
less common English words in a way that ignores their meaning, as in Axiom.

on 6/3/03 2:29 PM, ckotting@wideopenwest.com at ckotting@wideopenwest.com

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149