Re: Victoria British

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Victoria British
From: Peter Chast <pchast@francomm.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:05:46 -0400
6/4/2003 10:47:00 PM, Barney Gaylord <barneymg@mgaguru.com> wrote:

>May I suggest that you try calling V.B. on the phone and ask to speak to
>Leo Long.  He owns the place.
>
>He did intentionally engineer this system of no tech assist, low-cost
>no-knowledge order takers, and initial refusal to forward your call to a
>supervisor.  It's a matter of business policy in the interest of reducing
>expenses (in his own devious way).  The average customer can often disagree
>and even get upset with this system, but Leo seems to think it will
>
>Barney Gaylord
>1958 MGA with an attitude
>http://MGAguru.com

Barney

I did call back today to give Mr. Long a chance as you recommended.
tried two times....

He is not available to customers per a Kathy I spoke to. It did not
seem to make her or the next person more receptive to talking to me.
I don't understand these people.

I will continue to shop there for parts no one else has lilke the
inner tie rod for my Midget. I just won't like it at all.

Thanks
Pete