Re: [MG-MGB] Greetings from a newbie [VIRUSES STRIPPED]

To: list@marketvalue.net
Subject: Re: [MG-MGB] Greetings from a newbie [VIRUSES STRIPPED]
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:15:16 -0700 (PDT)
Larry Hoy SEZ -
> David, I got the same message ... Off list.  Emailed directly to me.  So
> it is someone that has my address and I'm guessing David's address.
> Paul would have mine.  However we all know that just because the message
> appears to come from someone that doesn't mean it did....

True, but I don't subscribe to the Yahoo (oops, Yahoo!) list
so I assumed that it was CC'ed to this list.  Our company's
"helpful" virus scanning software (necessary because most people
here use Outlook) stips the headers from contaminated messages,
so there isn't a whole lot of sluthing I can do.

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do