Re: Sebring Valances

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sebring Valances
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, so I'm on my own!  No problem!  A little
adventure is good for the soul!

Once I'm done, I'll publish a quick report on what's
involved in the installation of these valances, and
let you all know how they come out.

Incidentally, in preparation for this job I found a
really cool store.  It's called Tower Paint
(www.towerpaint.com) and they offer 16 oz spray cans
custom mixed to match any factory paint code from
virtually any make or model of car.  You just give
them the color code and the year, make and model, and
the can or cans are on their way to you the next day.
Cool, huh?  Price is $14.95 each plus shipping.

I have no affiliation with this company, but I ordered
a couple cans of Blaze, so I'll let you know how the
paint matches...

Cheers,

=====
Paul Misencik