Sebring Valances

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sebring Valances
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 08:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
A search of the archives turned up little, so I'm
wondering if anyone has installed a set of the Sebring
front and rear valances on their MGB.  The Moss
catalog description comes with the caveat: "Fitting
these takes a great deal of skill and patience..."

I have decent skill but far less patience.

What's involved?  I imagine the front one bolts on
much like the stock valance, but the rear?  Does it
get bonded on or something?  Am I going to have to cut
them at all?

If anyone has done this, or knows what I'm in for, I'd
love to hear it.  Note that I am definitely NOT going
to install the fender flares, if that makes any
difference to how they fit up...

Thanks in advance,

=====
Paul Misencik