Was Sick TD - Now Willie Nelson Song - On the Road Again

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Sick TD - Now Willie Nelson Song - On the Road Again
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:58:14 -0400
Checked on the old gal yesterday and the mech pronounced her much
better.  I drove the car for a couple of miles and she seems to be
doing just fine.
 He went back through the ignition side again and removed the dizzy
completely.  He did say that the weights in the dizzy were stuck so he
freed and lubed those and he also installed a new condenser.  He is
going to adjust the idle again it is just a wee bit high.
I am waiting for some dry weather to go out and pick the car up.
Thanks!
Mike