Re: LE spoiler

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: LE spoiler
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:24:43 -0500
I'm going to check ride height. No, no new springs in the back. There's
what is potentially a DPO nightmare back there, so I've been avoiding
it. The shocks in back are working fine. From the untrained eye, the
ride height appears pretty even front to back.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155