Racing

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing
From: "Gavin Dennis" <gavin_dennis@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:03:51 -0400
I am a member of the BMWCCA "Tarheel-and-toe Chapter" and they have a few
events a year at CMP, VIR, and Road Atlanta, Robeling Road (sp?).  I don't
own BMW but they don't really care.  I drive my VW GTI (hey, it is German).
The thing is you have to be willing to have an instructor ride in your car,
at least for the first few times.  You may want to work up and become an
instructor.  Instructors drive for free or $100 if you want to run unlimited
on Friday too.  Since you are near Charlotte, like me, you can get a dual
membership with the "Sandlapper Chapter" which is the SC chapter.  BMWCCA
members get first dibs on the available slots.  I am a "C" student
A=experienced --- D=Novice.  It does the trick for me.

I would love to see the sebring valences you recently added to your car
sometime.

Regards,
Gavin Dennis