Info on E-Bay seller

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Info on E-Bay seller
From: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:25:38 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list, but does anyone know Michael J. Robson from
Pennsauken NJ?  I have a completed auction with him and all emails to him
are blocked (refused?)   He's been selling a lot of MGB stuff lately but
does not communicate well.  I'd call, but apparently his phone is
unlisted as well.    No problems yet, but it makes me nervous having a
seller who doesn't want me to contact him.

Phil Bacon, '67 MGBGT

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!