Re: Info on E-Bay seller

To: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>,
Subject: Re: Info on E-Bay seller
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:42:20 -0500
                                                     I recently bought an
mgb parts car through ebay from Michael J.
 Robson. He can be a little tuff to get a  hold of  but he is a stand up
guy. He is definatly trustworthy.
 I know it can be a bit  of a pain when you dont get good communcation when
transacting an arrangement. From what I understand he is having a little
trouble switching  from one job to another while cleaning up some of his
spare parts. Im in the same boat. I keep hearing the economy is getting
better but see no signs of it.  Anyway Im sure you will get it straightened
out.

               Hope this is of some help

               Steve Devine