Re: Headlamp woes

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlamp woes
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:32:47 +0100
I've had the same when the insulation on the wiring in the wheel arch got
nicked and one wire corroded right through inside the insulation.  If the
other lamp lights then you must have power at the right-front connector, so
double check that is clean and check the continuity of the wire from the
bullet there to the lamp unit.