Re: air filter

To: "Aaron Whiteman" <aaronw@wsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: air filter
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:19:58 -0500
Todd,
I took Barney's suggestion about double nutting the manifold-to-cat junction
using stainless steel nuts, since he said the brass nuts can't be torqued
very much and come loose with age and heat.  Mine haven't  loosened a bit
since doing this; I also used high temp anti-seize on the studs in case I
need to remove them.
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG