Re: Gauge dampening

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge dampening
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:14:24 +0100
Speaking purely theoretically (no experience of VDO) the impedances are so
low that I would expect only a very large capacitor would have any visible
effect, something in the thousands of micro-Farads.  A more complex
electronic circuit connected between the gauge and the wiring would probably
be more effective.