Re: radio fix 64B

To: wes-smith@msn.com
Subject: Re: radio fix 64B
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:03:06 -0700 (PDT)
WESLEY SMITH SEZ -
> Now that I am enjoying the summer days and nights in the B I would like to get
> the original tunes flowing again from the original bmcd custom that is there
> but does not work.  Anyone have any good ideas on where a good place to send
> it for repairs might be. And where not to. The one thing I don't know is if
> the the radio will only work on positive ground and someone converted mine to
> neg ground.  I checked the usual things like power and loose wires ... no go.

If it's the AM radio that says British Motor Corporation on the
dial there's a little fiber plug near the back that you can pull
out and reposition to switch from + to - ground.

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do