RE: Heater box question?Why I buy from Moss

To: "'Chuck Renner'" <crenner@dynalivery.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater box question?Why I buy from Moss
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:36:02 -0700
> The funny part is, Kelvin is in marketing, not customer
> service.  But he
> a) cares about the cars, and b) understands that to continue to sell
> products, they need to be as good as possible, so he takes
> the long view
> of his marketing duties.

Nah, I'm just sick of hearing the same old complaints.  The same ones I was
voicing 15 years ago.  : )

I didn't used to like Moss, now I are one.

Kelvin.

p.s. this problem turned out to be easy to fix, but it still took 3 hours
out of my day and involved six other people.  Please be patient and not
flood me with fix it bits cos' we are paddling as fast as we can.