RE: Heater box question?Why I buy from Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater box question?Why I buy from Moss
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:53:06 -0500
> p.s. this problem turned out to be easy to fix, but it still
> took 3 hours
> out of my day and involved six other people.  Please be
> patient and not
> flood me with fix it bits cos' we are paddling as fast as we can.

An important point.  In talking with Kelvin I learned a great deal about
the ins and outs of their operation.  Getting things fixed isn't always
a simple matter.  But they are working hard to correct problems.

Which leads to the next thing:  if there is a problem with a part, _do_
contact Customer Service and let them know.  If the customer doesn't
tell them there's a problem with something, they can only assume that
things are OK.