Re: Bee and Vee WAS IT YOU I SAW?

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Bee and Vee WAS IT YOU I SAW?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:58:42 -0700
Paul,

Had a great time in UK.  Had a pint of Old Speckled Hen at the pub on Tan
Hill (highest pub in the UK) Saw two GTs in convoy through Sedbergh last
week, one white chrome, t'other rubber bumper (BRG?)  Also a flared wheel
arched roadster near Amble, Northumberland

Visited Mechspec of Wiseton who has TONS of MGB's in various stages of
decay - Great for parts

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson