helpers needed

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: helpers needed
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:53:06 -0500
My wife and I will  be traveling from NE Missouri to central Kentucky
(Danville) tomorrow for the holiday weekend in the 67B, about 500 miles each
way. We will initially start out with the top down, and see how far we get
before putting it up.  The wind doesn't affect my bald head much, but my
wife still has hair:-). We just bought an MP3 player with dual headphone
jacks to take the place of the junk stereo and we'll see how that works.

We are heading south on Hwy 61 from Kahoka, MO to I70E at Troy, MO through
St. Louis and catch I64 E towards Lexington, KY. I hope nothing goes wrong
with the car (drove it 2300 miles from Seattle last summer), but any helpers
along the way would be appreciated, just in case. Name, City, Phone # is all
I need, if you'd be interested.
Thanks,
Monte
          79B, Carmine