[Fwd: Re: me too]

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: me too]
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:03:44 -0400
Trailers --- I'll never learn.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: me too
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:02:24 -0400
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
CC: List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Lou,

Your rationale is what I'm using to justify spending a lot of money on a
restored 40 year old LBC. So I agree with you except for the sanity part.

I'm not so sure that sanity is on our side in this, but I'm glad it's
not. The prices for these 40 year old LBC's would be even higher if it
were.

:-)

Don Malling