Re: [Fwd: Re: Distributor repair or replace]

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Distributor repair or replace]
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:26:34 -0300
        I see from one of the Moss ad that Pertronix now has a Multi Spark
Discharge (MSD) type of module available for LBC's.   I know that a lot of
the hot-rodders really like MSD type ignition.  Does anyone have any
experience in an LBC with that type of system ?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Gene
 80 B