Re: New Guy

To: Scdrtramp@wmconnect.com
Subject: Re: New Guy
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:30:11 -0500
   Welcome aboard,

     The current Crane ignition is essentially the Allison ignition in
another box. Crane Cams bought the Alison design and claim to have
improved it.  If it works, I'd be happy with it.  AFAIK, the tach should
work if it's hooked to the positive side of the coil.  Check to see if
the tach has 12 volt power, a good ground and the trigger input is
hooked to the + side of the coil.

    Good luck and enjoy your B,

     CR