Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the

To: "Tim Holt" <holtt@nacse.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the
From: "Martin C. Libhart" <libhart@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:32:32 -0500
Here goes...

socket set
screwdrivers
large crescent wrench
small and medium vise grips
WD40 small can
small ball peen hammer
12" pieces of 1/4 and 5/16 fuel line
24" piece of 1/2" heater hose
duct tape! and elect. tape
set spark plugs
new distrib. cap, points, condenser
thermostat
fan belt
radiator hose repair kit
assortment fine thread bolts and nuts, washers, lock washers
tire guage
extra valve stem
couple of shop rags
lucas fuses (correct amperage)
starter relay
spare tail and brake lamp bulbs

All of the above fits in a medium size toolbox that I found which would fit
in the spare tire well of my MGB/GT, along with the tire and jack, spare
fuel pump, and a quart of Castrol 20W50..

Martin Libhart
1972 MGB/GT
1977 MGB