Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 EMS/MXMGS <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:25:28 -0600
Speaking of electrical stuff in the tool box,

I have a larger tool box in the back of my van (which would never fit in the
MG, unless I put it on the front passenger seat) but what I did was I went
to WAL-MART and bought one of those clear plastic tackle boxes and put
assorted light bulbs and fuses in it, they work great to keep everything
sorted and separated.  And it fits perfectly in the tool box, also makes it
convenient to take it out and throw it in the trunk of the MG.

Andy 66B