Re: painting wire wheels #2

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: painting wire wheels #2
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:12:55 -0700
Albert,

I fills me with consistent amazement and admiration that you are so
perceptive in your assessment of people!   You are right, of course, I am
both handsome and well-versed.  The only bits you missed out were wealthy,
kind and considerate with perhaps a breath of athletic and
adventurish   (Do you think I may have gone a bit too far?)

At 01:09 PM 7/17/2003 -0400, Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 7/17/2003 5:33:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>barrier@bconnex.net writes:
>
> >No!  You do NOT have to disassemble them.  But you must NOT have them >
>chemically cleaned - sand blasted ONLY.  I speak from experience!!!! Mine
> >were great (Austin Healey &MGB)
>
>Barrie,
>I hate to be so contrary, but given the consistency and the hereditary nature
>of the powder coating process I personally would tend to take the safest
>route in terms of knowing that the rims weren't going to end up being all
>coated
>together as if they had been glued together. But in all fairness I DID call a
>commercial powder coating business my local area, and they tended to agree
>with
>you. So rack one up for the handsome and well versed Mr. Barrie Robinson!
>Yea!!!!
>Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
>Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)
>13th Annual All-British Day Car Show