Re: 79 B steering column

To: crenner@dynalivery.com
Subject: Re: 79 B steering column
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:16:33 -0400
Chuck,
   Is this the actual steering shaft that you are asking about?  If it
is, there should be a relieved area in the splined section so that the
retaining bolt will fit through the clamp, pass into the relieved area
(only) then into the other side of the clamp.  One the bolt is in place,
the splined section cannot pull out of the clamp.
Bob