Re: TRF Experience

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, MG_List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Experience
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:16:48 -0400
In the quest for quality parts, I am usually willing to overlook some delay.
But I was not informed of the delay, and it seems unreasonable to me that
there should be such a delay with relatively common parts, wipers and wires.
But to list items in the catalog that they haven't had for three years, well,
it seems to me that they don't value customer satisfaction very highly.