Re: AOL problems

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: AOL problems
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:19:51 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2003 1:32:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tab@penworks.com writes:

> Many filters will dump the filtered mail into a spam bucket, and you are
> often able to look through the filtered stuff and identify some that are
> okay and designate them as acceptable.  You can also have an 'allowed'
> list.  I don't use AOL myself, but I'm sure you must have some feature
> where you can determine what can be let through and what can't.

- - - - - - - - - -

No.  AOL chose to stop allowing MJBs messages thru.  He wrote to all the AOL
users and informed them.  Apparently they received complaints from people
receiving team.net mailings!  I informed AOL that we CHOSE to receive them, and
we
even PAY for the service.

I noticed the lists were quiet, but jeez!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philadelphia Region RoadRally chair
'77 MG Midget (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour SE (24V 2.5L V6)