RE: Piston Question

To: "Chris Attias" <cattias@ucsc.edu>, "MG Listserver"
Subject: RE: Piston Question
From: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:42:36 -0700
Chris,

One thing to consider here is the weight difference between the pistons. A
very small difference becomes a much bigger problem at higher engine speeds.
Personally I would have all four pistons weighed. A seriously out of balance
engine is no fun at all, and can be very expensive...

Barry Waterland
Duarte, CA
1977 "B" BRG Roadster