Re: LIGHTS

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LIGHTS
From: "Mary Kreeger" <marmail@sound.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:39:38 -0500
Here's my shy attempt to gracefully retract that the lights "stalk" couldn't
possibly contain micro-processors but micro-switches (is that the better
term, or am I burying myself further).  My only defense is that I'm married
to a systems architect and the the terms processors and micro-processors fly
around my house with some regularity.

Thanks to Dave and Max for their replies.  Testing with the volt meter
proved that the switch is toasted.

Mary
'73B